The HOW CAN I BE ME? Project for students and teachers
STUDENTS often cannot see the relevance of learning. TEACHERS cannot always find the energy to grow further. So what should be a pleasure for both feels more like a punishment. Why? Education rarely asks us ‘How can I be me?’ Giving Voice puts ‘me’ at the very centre of learning. English (and a thirst for life) flourishes out of a need to connect.
BENEFITS FOR SCHOOLS
- Accelerates fluency
- Adds to the prestige and reputation of the school.
- Puts inspiration back into learning and teaching.
- Invests constructively in the future of the school through its teachers.
- Brings a fresh approach to teaching English.
- Injects a buzz and enthusiasm into the department.
- Starts a dialogue with an organisation that has creativity at its heart.
- Complements traditional approaches with dynamic drama-based methods.
- Helps teachers include the emotional well-being of children into their planning.
- Gives children a more holistic and joyful experience of learning.
- Improves classroom behaviour.
- Encourages children to place education alongside personal development.
- Offers children an opportunity to bring the problems of growing up out into the open.
- Raises more rounded human beings.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- Accelerate fluency
- Develop English through dynamic performance
- Strengthen voice and pronunciation
- Promote self-expression through speech and writing
- Improve English in the context of real-life situations
- Accommodate mixed abilities and different learning styles
- Bring individuals out of them themselves and breed confidence
- Fuse the intellect, imagination and emotion
- Explore and communicates themes that matter
- Expand vocabulary through meaningful play
- Show how to deal with conflict
- Offer a place of friendship, trust and support
Let us meet you and do a professional in-depth analysis of your specific needs and create tailor-made workshops that will help us dynamise the learning and teaching English.